Longtime painter Marianne Gerlinger has exhibited throughout Alberta and as far away as Slovenia. Before living in Calgary, she lived in Florida. When lining up her latest paintings, she noticed that they seemed to suggest passageways. more »
“I never knew,” says Marie Lannoo, a Saskatoon-based painter, “that the simple act of folding would open things up for me.” Lannoo is referring to the new material her immensely colourful work is painted on. more »
Calgary artist Bill Rodgers did something unusual in 1992. He went back to works he had made between 1978 and 1989 and began to scrape down and paint over them. more »
Saskatoon artist Wally Dion admires artists who communicate the big picture about the impact of human technologies – people like Toronto photographer Edward Burtynsky and American digital-media artist Aaron Koblin. more »
Search Artist By Name
Search through our database to find articles, interviews, reviews and slideshows of Canada's talented pool of artists.
5 Artists to Consider Right Now!
- BLU SMITH, Webster Galleries — $3,000 to $7,000, Calgary
- BRADLEY HARMS, Winsor Gallery — $3,500 to $9,000, Vancouver
- JASON CARTER, Bearclaw Gallery — $300 to $5,000, Edmonton
- WALLY DION, Darrell Bell Gallery — $3,000 to $20,000, Saskatoon
- PETER MCFARLANE, Pegasus Gallery of Canadian Art — $1,000 to $10,000, Salt Spring Island, B.C.
Browse through dozens of Art Service retailers and listings serving both local and national interests in categories including: Art Supplies, Art Restoration, Art Auctions, Art Framing, Art Gallery Website Design, Art Rental and Art Installation.