ArtWalk St Albert 2016
Artwalk St. Albert is gearing up for another evening of art in the Perron District on June 2 at 6 pm. Stroll the District, meet local artists, explore downtown venues and enjoy an eclectic display of artworks—inside and out. Participating venues host a new indoor artist each month, so be sure to drop by and check them out.
Venues hosting artists indoors:
• W.A.R.E.S Giftshop St. Albert Place, 5 St. Anne St.
• St. Albert Public Library, St. Albert Place, 5 St. Anne St.
• Musée Héritage Museum, St. Albert Place, 5 St. Anne St.
• A Boutique Gallery Bar by Gracie Jane, 31 Perron Street
• Art Gallery of St. Albert Rental and Sales Gallery, 19 Perron Street
• Art Gallery of St. Albert, 19 Perron Street
• Bookstore on Perron, 7 Perron Street
• VASA Gallery, 25 Sir Winston Churchill Avenue
Vote for your favourite outdoor artist at any of the venues. A community-wide vote in September will determine the winner, whose artworks will be displayed in the Rental and Sales Gallery in the Art Gallery of St. Albert for the month of October. Download your Artwalk map, ArtWalk passport and viewers-choice ballot at www.artwalkstalbert.com. For regular Artwalk updates, follow us on Facebook.