PRESENTED BY NATIONAL BANK, HOLT RENFREW, CITY OF CALGARY
October 22, 2016
@ Centennial Planetarium / 701 11 Street SW, Calgary, Canada
Your next LOOK...
LOOK2016 will take place October 22 in the soon-to-be-transformed Centennial Planetarium.
We invite you to come together with other cultural revolutionaries for an evening of artistically-infused celebration featuring a rousing, exclusive live art auction, installations by some of Calgary's most inspired artists, and headlining appearances by special guests Adam Gopnik of The New Yorker and legendary performer, writer and art champion Steve Martin.
- EXPLORE the Centennial Planetarium, as you've never experienced it before: in progress, dressed to the nines, and filled to the brim with pop up art installations.
- ENJOY a rare conversation with special guests Steve Martin and Adam Gopnik on the art of our times, and other exciting live entertainment.
- FIND something you love at the live and silent contemporary art auction.
- TASTE artfully inspired creations from invited chefs.
- SEE and be seen at the party of the year.
All funds raised will support Contemporary Calgary’s vision to establish Calgary’s first significant public destination for modern and contemporary art. Help us open the doors to Contemporary Calgary in the Centennial Planetarium.
Tickets are now on sale! For more information on the event and to purchase tickets, visit www.contemporarycalgary.com/whats-on/look2016.