Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame is an international award winning 40,000 square foot building with state-of-the-art technology which helps to share the stories of Canada's athletes.
- The Grand Hall, Nexen Lounge, Pepsi Cafe
- Changing Gallery, Boardroom, Riddell Family Theatre
- Education Room and Resource Centre
- Spaces for sit-down meals or cocktail-style buffets and receptions
- Indoor and outdoor areas for physical group activities
- More than 50 hands-on interactive exhibits including sport challenges, touch-screen sport lessons, mini-theatres, 3D simulations and more