Erica Grimm is the External Coordinator for the Art dept. at Trinity Western University. She has Gallery representation across Canada, has had over 25 solo exhibitions and is in numerous private and public collections, including the Vatican Art Collection, Canada Council Art Bank and the Richmond Art Gallery. She was in 2002 the Distinguished Nash Lecturer at the University of Regina, the first Prize recipient of the Imago National Juried Art Competition, was honored as the Distinguished Alumnae from the University of Regina, and is currently working on a series of 16 larger than life size female saints, for Seabury Western Theological Seminary, Chicago, Il. Erica has just installed a multimedia installation project called (im)Balance that includes a 20' x 5' encaustic and steel panel, 3 digital film sequences projected on steel and scrim, and soundscape triggered by viewer interaction. She lives in Vancouver.
- B.F.A. University of Regina (1982)
- Banff School of Fine Arts, (1980)
- Academie der Bildenden Kunste, Munich, Germany (1983-4)
- Arts Education PhD
- 1983 – Akademie der Bildenden Kuenste, Munich, Germany – Directed Studies with Gerhard Winner
- 1982 – University of Regina, Saskatchewan – Bachelor of Fine Arts, Great Distinction
- 1980 – Banff School of Fine Arts, Alberta – Summer Scholarship Program
Copyright © 2013 Bellevue Gallery. All rights reserved.